Tuesday, December 30, 2008

New Year Resolution

and so they line up as below

Not to be a boring person, to me specially
Do more exciting stuff
Be adventurous
Climb a real mountain
Watch the Sunrise in east cost
Wear white and be my base color for the wardrobe
Paint my room white
umm white my theme colour...
use less plastic
use recyclable and recycled products more often
eat less so i will indirectly save it for the others so I will loose weight :)
Read more
Write more
Think more
Sleep less
Sing in an audience even when there is nobody to listen
Dance madly and not care about the world
ACTUALLY be interested in my studies
Finish what I started
and have more realistic resolution like above for 2010

HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!

2 comments:

Dee said...

Finish what I started!

so true :)

Ranmalee said...

if it had really happened the years flew by, hmmm probably i wouldn't be like this :)