Friday, December 26, 2008

Life cycle of a relationship

After mulling over my past relationships I have come into a conclusion that there is a case of life cycle in all of them. Growth, maturity, boom and then sudden fall. And this falling is which makes you unable to recover and if you do not have that need you will be a bankrupt forever.

Sounds like one who got heartbroken? Yeah I am. Some of us are not so lucky to be steady and ready with the first person you meet. What made me write this is not because I am still crying over spilled milk but as we are at the yearend I myself did a personal review on the year 2008. Learnt a good lesson guess I am thank full to them for that though the hurt might have forced me to hate them. Besides this is life, not everything comes in a silver tray. Now I know that for sure.


There is hope of a better year ahead. That’s the recommendation I received.

well 2009 you know what to do.... :)

No comments: