Saturday, January 3, 2009

Say cheez....

Recently when my uncle who is an expert in cameras (all sorts) came for a visit he happens to bring a Nikon N70 with a 2x multiplier. Understand this is not that high tech and has up to 70mm zooming lens but for certain someone this was like a dream come true. So who took it in to her hand? Yesss me the “cat-curious me”. Well it was not the first time I discovered my love for photography and at the same time proved myself that there is so much to learn even to take a simple photograph. So far I have tried my hand in the 3.2 megapixel camera that comes with my mobile phone and have given some reasonable shots here and there. So when I let my hand touch “The N70” I was in love once again with whole world. So what was my target…aha the sky. And then flower buds. The bugs on the flower, Grass petals, ants on the wire. My own shadow. And even did some paparazzi shots on my brother and cousins. Well I was not really concentrating on the shutter speed; focusing, lighting conditions so on and so forth. However must say that it was quite a learning experience. Which I am hoping to be an expert at(well what do you know this is my year 2009 resolution)

As time passed by my uncle had to leave which means that I had to bid farewell to “my new love”. And went back to the reality of my Nokia 5610 camera... hey it’s not bad at all it does indeed a good job almost all the time.

Check out www.ran-neleei.blogspot.com and click on the post flower bud for my experience withe nikon n70 SLR camera

No comments: