Saturday, January 31, 2009

Apocalypto and What I think

Simple!!!




Its a great movie. Hats of to Mel Gibson. I have not read any reviews of this movie and nor i have heard many talk about it. Distance memory reminds me that one of my movie lover friends actually recommended this as a star rated movie. Well thanks to Star movies i had the chance to actually watch the masterpiece. Each second passed i was drowned by the fact that Apacalypto actually talks about the modern society.



How much as human beings living in a tiny planet, so brutally kill one another,




allow slavery among the civilized society



hope for your survival



and the better yet how much love keeps your strength and energy.



This is the type of movie which you would not watch again, because by watching once you will remember the feeling forever..


love it I love it !!!

No comments: