Saturday, September 20, 2008

Love is…

Love is happiness
Love is sunshine in the morning
Love is moonlight that bounce in the placid lake
Love is joy
Love is mystery
Love is breath of life
Love is pain
Love is heartache when you are away
Love is the breeze that whisper softly in the ear
Love is music
Love is hard
Love is my hero
Love is my weakness
Love is darkness
Love is a long road
Love is good
Love is being bad with you
Love is selfish and blind
Love is giving all you have
Love is sleep
Love is waking in the night and thinking about you
Love is breakfast with a red rose
Love is time
Love is money
Love is a dream that comes true
Love is real
Love is strong
Love is so fragile
Love opens your eye
Love is love
Love is you and me
Forever and most
Love is you and me
You and me is what love is all about

No comments: