Monday, September 15, 2008

Aint no sunshine when she/he is gone..


Is that the same for everyone of us...I mean for me it should be "Aint no sunshine when he is gone.." (Definitely phew)Yeah I think it was...So for first few months it was "aint no sunshine" but then like all other human we see the beauty of darkness...I mean there is the moonlight and the shinning starts... a torch light… lamps... Car lights... Disco lights.. And so I can go on and on and on… All which tells us that another sort of a life and hope is out there...And the next is a whole new day with a brighter sun (Okay it can be HOTTER too)...So nothing to worry just wait and see…
This is dedicated for a very sweet friend of mine.. And to a sunshine that went away few months ago.. Keep the Sunny smiling people.
This note will not make any sense for most of you...that’s just me thinks things crazy :) but someone will get my thoughts soon :)

No comments: